Forumas

Sveiki, Svečias 

Rodyti/paslėpti antraštę

Sveiki, kad galėtumėte rašyti šiame forume, turite prisiregistruoti.

Puslapiai: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >> Paskutinis
Autorius Tema: Asmeninės Jėgos didinimas
andexist
Naujokas
Siųsti žinutę
Pranešimas Re: Asmeninės Jėgos didinimas
laikas: 2014-02-26 12:54

Labai įdomu. Gal galėtumėte komentuoti eksperimento eiga!?

sapnys
Sapnų ekspertas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-26 15:08

Bolekai, ritualai nebūtinai turi būti prie žvakės melstis, ar aplink laužą šokinėt. Ritualas - tai tiesiog reguliari veikla. Ritualas - batų rišimasis, iš lovos kėlimasis, meditacija. Indai "užskaito" kaip ritualą ir prausimąsi po šaltu vandeniu.

Taigi, turėjau omeny, ar bus tokių ritualų, kaip kad kas dieną meditacinėj būsenoj vizualizuot energiją, arba prie žvakės kartot kokią tai mantrą?

Bolekas
Sapnų ekspertas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-26 17:21

sapny, viskas ok. As del to, kad zodis "ritualas" turi gana neigiama reiksme visuomeneje.

Tie - kurie isreiske ketinima dalyvauti - stebekite "zenklus" 🙂

Eiga butu mazdaug tokia:
1 Atidarom energijos kanala
2.3.4.5.... atliekam ivairius pratimus siekiant poveikio aplinkai. Na , mazdaug taip.

Bolekas
Sapnų ekspertas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-26 19:21

Palauksim norinciu dar pora dienu, jei neatsiras, tai tema tyliai numarinsim ir palaidosim 🙁

dosinis
Naujokas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-26 19:54

Im in! 🙂

sapnys
Sapnų ekspertas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-27 00:15

Nooo! Zmogau, cia aukso vertas dalykas, o tu nori ji palaidot 🙁 Ir gal gali duot saltini, is kur trauki technikas?

Bolekas
Sapnų ekspertas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-27 17:20

Saltinis- Dzoulo "pasiuntinys" (kaip ir sakiau anksciau)
Mano pradinis sumanymas buvo menesio trukmes treniruote. Bet dviese-tryse mes jos nepatemsim. Dalyvaujant daugiau asmenu- daugiau ir galimybiu.
Nors galim ir pabandyt.
Pagrindine technika - atidaryti energetini centra ir, is jo einencia energija, kreipti norima linkme. Kaip ir visame kame reikalingos pastovios treniruotes, kad rezultatas butu stabilus ir tenkinantis.
Bandysiu pajieskoti originalaus teksto ir pateiksiu cia. Tada ir paziuresim.

Bolekas
Sapnų ekspertas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-27 18:22

The most important part about learning to open your heart, filling yourself with Love and sending Love, is learning to completely relax and let go of all other thoughts. It’s very important during any of the following exercises that you stay focused and leave all other thoughts alone. If you find yourself drifting off, simply bring yourself back and continue. With a little practice and time, you will find it becomes easier each time.
Unless you have had some practice with meditation or relaxing exercises, it’s probably best that you either lie or sit down somewhere quiet where you will not be disturbed and spend a few moments clearing your mind and totally relaxing your body. With practice you will be able to open your heart and send Love virtually anywhere and anytime, because you will be able to relax your body and instantly clear your mind and focus on your heart.
There’s a certain feeling that comes when you open your heart. This is difficult to learn if you do not start off learning it in a quiet and peaceful environment. This is because when your body is totally relaxed and your mind is clear and calm, there is a certain inner sensory perception. This is important because that is where you will find the feelings associated with opening your heart.
Even though I am able to send Love virtually anywhere, like while riding a bus or driving in a car, I still spend 15 to 20 minutes each day where I lie down and totally focus on opening my heart and radiating Love. This seems to dramatically increase my ability every time.
There are many books on the market about relaxing and calming the mind so I won’t go into it in too much detail. If you find it is easier for you to relax by listening to perhaps a meditation tape or some very relaxing and soothing music, that seems to work very well and it won’t interfere with your ability to open your heart.
Here’s what I do whether I’m lying down or sitting. First I totally relax my body by making sure every muscle in my body is relaxed, even my face muscles. I do this by pretending that I’m going to sleep and I tell my body that we are going to have a nap. I let my body go to sleep while I clear my mind of all thoughts. The way I clear my mind is much the same way as the instructions for moving forward in time.
I imagine that my mind is connected to the larger part of me. It doesn’t matter what you call this part, just connect to it and let all your concerns and other thoughts slip away. I do this by what I call inner listening. I put all my focus and attention on hearing that larger part of myself.
After that it’s just a matter of focusing my mind on opening my heart and sending Love, whatever it is I choose to doI
If you have a serious problem with keeping your mind from drifting with various thoughts that keep coming up, I imagine an extremely bright beam of light coming down into the top of my head. It reaches directly into the middle of my brain, and then expands from there. This seems to completely clear out all other thoughts.
For maximum results, your body needs to be totally relaxed and even asleep, and your mind needs to be clear of everything except that which you want to achieve. After a bit of practice you will be able to open your heart and send Love anytime, but I have found in the long run that I get maximum results when I lie down and let my body go to sleep while my mind stays awake but focused.
So there it is. It’s simple. Sometimes people tell me that they don’t have an extra twenty minutes a day for this. I can understand that because they seem to be spending most of their day trying to straighten out all the crap that seems to happen to them. I wonder why so much crap happens to them while my days go by like a lucky charm? Maybe it’s that twenty minutes I spend every day sending Love. What do you think?
Opening your Heart, Filling and Surrounding Yourself with Love
--------------------------------------------------------------
Opening our hearts, filling and surrounding ourselves with Love is so easy to do that you’ll think it couldn’t possibly work, but it does work and it is a very natural occurrence. I pretend there is a valve near my heart in the center of the upper part of my chest. When we fall in Love with someone, this imaginary valve opens, and in a manner of speaking most of the Love we feel comes from us.
We also become radiant with Love and as we connect more with the other person we have fallen in Love with, we begin to receive their Love and also send ours to them. As we fall in Love, this other person becomes the trigger mechanism that opens this valve and allows the Love to flow, but in time the things that this person does or says that opened our hearts slowly stops working. That is why sometimes the Love that we felt at the beginning seems to slowly dissipate. As you can imagine, this causes a lot of problems in a relationship.
Many times it causes it to end, at which point our hearts begin to close even more, and that is where the largest part of the pain that we feel comes from. As our hearts close it becomes more and more painful. But we have the ability to open our hearts on our own. We do not need to feel the pain that is caused by our hearts closing. We can continuously open our hearts more each day and we can send this Love to each other so that as the days and years go by, we experience more and more Love. There is no limit to the amount of Love we can feel, have, and experience. Many people have told me that as a relationship develops that there is a point where it becomes comfortable and safe. And I agree with that.
They have reached an acceptable amount of Love...less than they had at a certain point in their relationship, but more than they had before. But why limit it to that? Why not keep growing further in Love and allowing more Love to grow? Everyone dreams of experiencing more Love even if they have been in a very good relationship for quite some time. It is natural for us to want to grow and to experience more Love each day. And the really beautiful thing about our ability to open our own heart is that we do not need to wait for a relationship so that we can feel and be radiant with Love.
It’s just a matter of deciding what we really want. Are we totally satisfied with the amount of Love we have or do we want more Love? Why not, it’s there inside us and it’s free! Where there’s an abundance of Love there cannot be pain, anguish, hurt, angers or hate. None of these things can survive in Love. If you have any problems with these other things it’s just a matter of opening your heart and filling yourself with Love, and those things will disappear very quickly.
The instructions that follow are very simple, and it’s not important for you to follow them one hundred percent. What is important is that your mind is clear and focused on opening your heart, and that your intentions are there. As you begin to play with this exercise in opening your heart, allow it to change to whatever works best for you on that particular day. This exercise is designed to get you started. Let it grow and become you.
If you want, you can record the instructions on a tape with some background music and just lie back and follow your own instructions. This actually works very well.
So just relax, have fun, and keep your pants on because you’re not going to believe the things you are going to experience. It’s going to be one beautiful ride.
This is how I do it. I lie down because I prefer that to sitting up, but if I don’t have the opportunity to lie down I’ll do it sitting up or even standing. I begin to relax my body by simply letting it go.
Next, let go of all thoughts and any concerns you have about things that you need to do today. Sometimes I pretend that the world doesn’t exist and I tell myself that I refuse to think about anything that is beyond my physical body.
Breathing properly is also helpful. I breathe very slowly but deeply, taking large slow breaths. This slows down my stray thoughts, and very quickly tends to bring about a calming effect throughout my body.
Continue breathing slowly and deeply. Bring your consciousness inside your body. Imagine that you are trying to listen to your inner self or soul (whatever you prefer to call it). Listen with all your attention; focus on listening and hearing what your inner self might be saying to you. Listen to the quiet, the peace that is inside you. Continue to do this for as long as you like.
Now imagine that there is a very bright light in the center of your chest like a very large brilliant diamond glowing as bright as the sun. Use your imagination any way you like. See this glowing light as Love. You can see it as sparkles or a golden light, whatever you choose. Just focus on the fact that it is Love.
Now allow this Love that is glowing from your heart to become brighter and larger. Use your inner senses to increase the size and bring it out and beyond your body so that you are becoming a small sun glowing and radiating with Love. Feel yourself being filled with Love, as you become more radiant. Notice how every cell in your body is absorbing this Love and becoming radiant with Love. Feel this Love, feel how you are now surrounded and radiant with Love. Notice how your hands and feet are radiating with Love. You are glowing with Love.
As you breathe in, you can feel your lungs filling with Love and even more Love circulating through your body. Continue to feel this as much as possible. In your imagination, see how radiant you have become with Love. See how everything that you touch receives this Love. Anyone who comes near you receives the Love that you radiate. Continue to see and feel yourself becoming even more radiant, constantly increasing the Love each time you breathe, becoming brighter and more radiant with Love each breath. Feel the joy that is bubbling up from inside you.
Feel how you are filled with joy, feel how loved you are. As you become more and more radiant, you are becoming magnetic and drawing more Love to you, attracting people happiness and joy. You are becoming magnetic and drawing good, joyful, and loving things towards you. In your mind’s eye see how everyone who comes close to you receives the Love you are radiating. You are so filled with Love that you are radiating Love into the world.
Continue to increase the sensation and feelings of Love. You may notice warmth in your chest area, or a feeling of pressure or pain. This is all right. It is because your heart is opening. Keep breathing slowly and deeply, opening to your heart even more. Become even more radiant with Love, filling your entire body and mind with Love. Notice how your thoughts are changing. Notice how you are becoming more loving and understanding as you are becoming Love.
Stay there as long as you want. You can do this as many times a day as you like. The more you do this, the more radiant with Love you will become and the more Love and joy and good things you will attract to yourself. People and animals will want to be near you. Allow them this, for they are searching for more Love and as you become more radiant with Love they receive Love from you. It is a gift beyond words.

Bolekas
Sapnų ekspertas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-27 20:32

Tai gi.. galeciau jums padet surasti ir atidaryti si energocentra, bet man reikalingas atgalinis rysys.

liolekas
Sapnų ekspertas
Siųsti žinutę
laikas: 2014-02-28 14:31

Dalyvauju, manau ir kiti dalyvaus tik tingi rašyt kad dalyvauja

Ss'u (ir kitų dalykėlių) patirts ~ 2m.

supratau, kad SS nėra tik tavo vaizduotės dalis, nesu toks savanaudis, kad tuos pasaulius priskirčiau savam protu. Tai kažkas giliau, daugiau ir nuostabiau ko galimybių ribų dar neatradome.

Svarbiausia - tikėti! (Bet technikos irgi praverčia 🙂 )

Kiek SS: daug
Litchuanija, Wilnius. O, Wiešpatie.

Puslapiai: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >> Paskutinis
Mingle Forumas by cartpauj
Versija: 1.0.33.2 ; Puslapis užkrautas per 0.264 sekundes.
Eiti į viršų